24/7 Flight Support
+971 4 409 7722
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS:
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Aviation Services Management (ASM). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to ASM through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. ASM reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
Key terms: The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or charges payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to ASM. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
• The User of the website agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that ASM or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the ASM gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. ASM does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
• ASM and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the ASM and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
• The User of the website agrees that ASM or any of its employees will not be held liable By the User of the website for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond ASM’s reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
• The User of the website agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User of the website shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User of the website further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
• The User of the website may pay his/ her application/initial charges to ASM by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User of the website warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
• The User of the website is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
• The User of the website is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
• The User of the website authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of charges selected by such User of the website along with the applicable Charges.
• The User of the website is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or charges dues selected by the User of the website inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the ASM in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
ASM does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and constructed in accordance with the Law of England.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by ASM under the provisions of the Laws of England. The venue of Arbitration shall be at DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Variations to the Terms and Conditions:
The ASM reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.